Hi, I am Timolin. I have taken a modest teacher salary to create a great life; an abundant life by way of strategic money control. I want to show you how to do the same so you can live like a Millionaire on your Budget. Here’s what you will get from our website, videos, workshops, and consultations:
- How to manage emotional triggers that lead to overspending
- How to be a Good Steward of YOUR Finances
- How to Live like a Millionaire on ANY Budget
- How to use the Power Money Tool to build the life of YOUR dreams
ALSO AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!
Five Paradigm Shifts
- Introduces the fundamental revolution in your money thinking.
- Challenges you to consciously reject the common assumption that you do not have enough.
- Starts with the widespread belief in our culture, and others that money makes one happy.
- Suggests the surprising idea that feeling wealthy can be the starting place, for being wealthy. The implications of this are enormous and shocking.
- Asks you to give up the conviction that repeating your hard work over and over yields success.
Timolin R. Langin has become a millionaire on a teacher’s salary. A veteran teacher, author, real estate investor, and world traveler, Timolin has built an impressive financial portfolio that includes eight properties in Los Angeles, one of the most expensive real estate markets in the country.
Many of us grew up in homes where we were told to graduate high school, go to college, get a good job, buy a house with the white picket fence, have 2.1 children, get Buffy, the dog and you will live the Good Life. I heard this often growing up in a small town in… Continue Reading →
Conversations around home and business ownership are happening in neighborhoods across our nation and perhaps around the world. I was chatting with my teacher-friend from Australia and we are tracking well on our race to increase our Real Estate portfolio; our side business of choice. Several weeks ago, I also introduced you to another teacher-friend/investor… Continue Reading →
We are living in perilous times right now! The world is literally changing right before our eyes and working people worldwide are feeling helpless; as fear, doubt, insecurity and anxiety continue to rise. I am hearing from friends who have lost their jobs, careers! One has received a 25% pay cut; while other friends are… Continue Reading →